- 教师拼音名称：Cao Zhongchen
Dr. Cao obtained his Doctor of Philosophy degree from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and then stated his academic career as Research assistant and Post-Doctoral fellow in the Partner State Key Laboratory of Ultra-precision Machining Technology. He has published more than 20 papers related to the ultra-precision polishing technology and participated in some domestic academic exchanges and international academic conferences and seminars. Dr. Cao is the reviewer of several internationally renowned periodicals including Precision Engineering, Robotics and Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering etc. His research interest is in the main following areas: ultra-precision free-form polishing and abrasive machining technology; material science/workpiece surface integrity analysis; modelling, simulation and optimization of manufacturing processes.
- Cao Zhong-Chen.Theoretical Modelling and Analysis of the Material Removal Characteristics in Fluid Jet Polishing.International Jou....2019,89 :158-166
- Cao Zhong-Chen.Computational fluid dynamics–based analysis of material removal characteristics in fluid jet polishing.Proceeding of IMe....2016,230 (6):1035-1048
- Cao, Zhong-Chen.Modelling and Characterization of Surface Generation in Fluid Jet Polishing.Precision Enginee....2016,43 :406-417
- Cao Zhong-Chen.Multi-scale Modelling and Simulation of Material Removal Characteristics in Computer-controlled Bonnet Polishing.International Jou....2016,106 :147-156
- Cao, Zhong-Chen.A theoretical and experimental investigation of material removal characteristics and surface generation in bonnet polishing.Wear.2016,360 :137-146
- Cao, Zhong-Chen.Theoretical and experimental investigation of surface generation in swing precess bonnet polishing of complex three-dimensional structured surfaces.Precision Enginee....2017,50 :361-371
- 2012.4-2015.4 The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering Ph.D.
- 2009.9-2011.11 Harbin Institute of Technology Mechanical and Electronic Engineering MEng
|The Hong Kong State Key Labratory in Ultra-precision Machining Technology|The Hong Kong Polytechnic University|Postdoctoral Fellow
|The Hong Kong State Key Labratory in Ultra-precision Machining Technology|The Hong Kong Polytechnic University|Research Assistant