School of Electrical and Information Engineering
Yanwei Pang received the Ph.D. degree in electronic engineering from the University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, in 2004. He is currently a Professor with the School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China. His work was supported by the National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars. He was elected as the Chiang Jiang Young Scholar and Top-Yotch Young Telents Program of China. His current research interests include deep learning, object detection, image recognition, image processing, and their applications in self-driving cars, visual surveillance, human-machine interaction. He has published more than 100 scientific papers, including 30 IEEE Transactions papers. His papers was cited by 2800 times.
- Ph.D.| University of Science and Technology of China| Signal and Information Processing| 2004
- Deep learning for visual surveillance
- Deep learning for pose estimation
- Deep learning for self-driving cars
- Deep learning for semantic image segmentation
- Deep learning for object detection
2007.1-2019.12 Tianjin University | Professor
2007.1-2011.5 Tianjin University | Associate Professor
2005.3-2006.12 University of Science and Tecnlogy of China | Postdoc.