School of Environment Science and Engineering
43#-B315 Room, 135 Yaguan Road, Haihe Education Park, Tianjin, P.R. China,300072
Dr. Chunfeng Song is an Professor of School of Environmental Science and Engineering in Tianjin University, where he is researching carbon dioxide capture and utilization for climate change mitigation. According to the success of this research, he received several awards, such as Grant for voyage in the university of Tokyo in 2014, Thousand Youth Talents Plan of Tianjin in 2015, Young Elite Scientists Sponsorship Program of Tianjin City in 2018 and Innovative talent promotion program of Tianjin City in 2018. His research activities are focused on innovative CO2 separation and utilization technologies, i.e. cryogenic, membrane and their hybrid processes, process optimization and heat integration, and CO2 bioconversion. He received PhD degree from University of Tsukuba, Japan in 2013 and then worked as project researcher at Collaborative Research Center for Energy Engineering, Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo from 2013 to 2014, specialized in Environmental Engineering. Until now he has published more than 50 international journal papers and 1 book related to his research activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree| Agricultural University of Hebei| 2008
- Master's Degree| China Agricultural University| 2010
- Doctoral degree| University of Tsukuba| Life and Environmental Science| 2013
- Air pollution control
- CO2 capture and utilization
- Associate Editor，Frontiers in Energy Research（IF 2.746）
- Dean Assistant
2014.12-NowSchool of Environmental Science and Engineering | Tianjin University | Professor
2014.9-2014.10 National University of Singapore | visiting scholar
2013.8-2014.11Institute of Industrial Science (IIS) | The University of Tokyo | Project Researcher
-  C. Song *, Q. Liu , N. Ji, Y. Song, Y. Kitamura. Conceptual Design and Process Feasibility Analysis of a Novel Ammonia Synthesis Process by Efficient Heat Integration. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2017, 5, 7420−7432.
-  C. Song*, J. Lu, Y. Kitamura. Study on the COP of free piston Stirling cooler (FPSC) in the anti-sublimation CO2 capture process. Renewable Energy 2015;74:948–954.
-  C. Song*, Q. Liu, N. Ji, Y. Kansha, A. Tsutsumi. Optimization of steam methane reforming coupled with pressure swing adsorption hydrogen production process by heat integration. Applied Energy 154 (2015) 392–401.
-  C. Song *, Q. Liu , N. Ji, S. Deng, J. Zhao, Y. Li, Y. Kitamura. Reducing the energy consumption of membrane-cryogenic hybrid CO2 capture by process optimization. Energy, 2017,124 ,29–39.
-  C. Song *, Q. Liu , N. Ji, S. Deng, J. Zhao, Y. Kitamura. Natural gas purification by heat pump assisted MEA absorption process. Applied Energy 2017,204 ,353–361
-  C. Song, Q. Liu, N. Ji, S. Deng, J. Zhao, S. Li*, Y. Kitamura. Evaluation of hydrolysis-esterification biodiesel production from wet microalgae. Bioresource Technology DOI：10.1016/j.biortech.2016.05.024.
-  C. Song, Q. Liu *, N. Ji, S. Deng, J. Zhao, Y. Kitamura. Intensification of microalgae drying and oil extraction process by vapor recompression and heat integration. Bioresource Technology 207 (2016) 67–75.
-  C. Song*, G. Chen, N. Ji, Q. Liu, Y. Kansha, A. Tsutsumi. Biodiesel production process from microalgae oil by waste heat recovery and process integration. Bioresource Technology 193 (2015) 192–199.
-  Alternative pathways for efficient CO2 capture by hybrid processes—A review
-  大气污染控制