School of Education
Room 117, School of Education, Tianjin University, No.135 Yaguan Road, Jinnan District, Tianjin, China
- Ph.D.| Peking University| Educational Economy and Management| 2020
- MPhil| Renmin University of China| Educational Economy and Management| 2015
- B.S.| Central China Normal University| Mathematics and Economics| 2013
- Educational Psychology
Economics of Education
- Advisory Board Member, Heliyon Education(Cell Press journal; Indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded; 2021 Impact Factor: 3.776; 5-year Impact Factor: 3.752; Ranking: 28 among 73 journals in Multidisciplinary Sciences).
- Editorial Board Member, World Journal of Psychiatry (Indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded; 2020 Impact Factor: 4.571; 5-year Impact Factor: 7.697; Ranking: 46 among 156 journals in psychiatry).
2020.7-NowSchool of Education | Tianjin University
2015.7-2017.7Academic Affairs Office | Nankai University
-  Gao, W.; Ping, S.; Liu, X.*. Gender differences in depression, anxiety, and stress among college students: A longitudinal study from China. Journal of Affective Disorders 2020, 263, 292-300. ESI Highly Cited Paper (Top 1%) and Hot Paper (Top 0.1%). SSCI Q1.
-  Liu, X.*; Cao,X; Gao, W.. Does low self-esteem predict anxiety among Chinese college students? Psychology Research and Behavior Management 2022, 15:1481-1487. SSCI Q2.
-  Liu, X.*; Guo, Y; Zhang, W.; Gao, W.. Influencing factors, prediction and prevention of depression in college students: A literature review. World Journal of Psychiatry 2022, 12(7): 860-873. SCI Q2. [Invited article]
-  Gao, W.; Luo, Y.; Cao, X.; Liu, X.*. Gender differences in the relationship between self-esteem and depression among college students: A cross-lagged study from China. Journal of Research in Personality 2022, 97, 104202. SSCI Q2.
-  Zhang, W.; Gao, W.; Liu, X.*. Does attending elite colleges matter in the relationship between self-esteem and general self-efficacy of students in China? Heliyon 2022,e09723. SCI Q2.
-  Luo, Y.; Gao, W.; Liu, X.*. Longitudinal relationship between self-esteem and academic self-efficacy among college students in China: evidence from a cross-lagged model. Frontiers in Psychology 2022, 877343. SSCI Q1.
-  Xinqiao Liu (2021), The impact of teacher characteristics and school resources on student performance, Tianjin: Nankai University Press. （刘鑫桥，教师与学校因素对学生成绩的影响研究，南开大学出版社，2021.12）
-  Editorial board member (2022), Case Collection of the First Batch National-level Outstanding Projects of Emerging Engineering Research and Practice. Beijing: Higher Education Press. （编委，首批国家级新工科研究与实践优秀项目案例集，高等教育出版社，2022.5）
-  Editorial board member (2022), Emerging Engineering Education 2018. Beijing: Higher Education Press. （编委，新工科教育2018，高等教育出版社，2022.1）
-  Editorial board member (2022), Emerging Engineering Education 2019. Beijing: Higher Education Press. （编委，新工科教育2019，高等教育出版社，2022.1）
-  Editorial board member (in press), Emerging Engineering Education 2020. Beijing: Higher Education Press. （编委，新工科教育2020，高等教育出版社，in press）