School of Science
polymer chemistry and physics; multiscale molecular simulation
Department of Chemistry, School of Science, Tianjin University, Yaguan Road 135, Jinnan District, Tianjin City, P. R. China
Xuehao He (born in 1973) studied at Dalian Technology University from 1991-1995. After that, he worked as a teacher at Liaoyang Petrochemical College. From 1998, he went to study at University of Science and Technology of China under the supervision of Professor Haojun Liang and Professor Caiyuan Pan, and obtained his Ph. D in 2003. Then, He went to Germany and carried out the research with Dr. Nagel Jürgen and Prof. Dr. Heinrich Gert at the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden. In 2005, he continued the postdoc research under the support of Humboldt Research Fellowship in the group of Professor Friederike Schmid in Bielefeld University. In 2007, he was appointed as a professor in Tianjin University and continued his research till now. His research focused on the multiscale molecular simulation about macromolecular self-assembly, hyperbranched polymerization kinetics, block copolymer micellization, nonspherical particle assembly and so on.
- Doctoral degree| University of Science and Technology of China| polymer physics and chemistry| 2003
- Master’s Degree| University of Science and Technology of China| polymer physics and chemistry| 2000
- Bachelor’s Degree| Dalian Technology University| polymer chemistry| 1995
- molecular simulation and theory
- micellization and block copolymer assembly
- kinetics of hyperbranched polymerization
- self-assembly of nonspherical particles
2010.11-2017.10School of Science | Tianjin University | Professor
2007.3-2010.11School of Chemical Engineering and Technology | Tianjin Unviersity | Professor
2005.1-2007.3 Bielefeld University | postdoc
2004.1-2004.12 Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden | project researcher
1995.7-1998.7Polymer department | Liaoyang Petrochemical College | assistant professor
-  He XH, Song M, Liang HJ, Pan CY. (2001): Self-assembly of the symmetric diblock copolymer in a confined state: Monte Carlo simulation. J. Chem. Phys. 114, 10510-10513
-  He XH, Liang HJ, Song M, Pan CY. (2002): Possibility of design of nanodevices by confined macromolecular self-assembly. Macromol. Theor. Simul. 11, 379-382.
-  He XH, Liang HJ, Huang L, Pan CY. (2004): Complex microstructures of amphiphilic diblock copolymer in dilute solution. J. Phys Chem.B 108, 1731-1735.
-  He XH, Liang HJ, Pan CY. (2001): Monte Carlo simulation of morphologies of self-assembled amphiphilic diblock copolymers in solution. Phys. Rev. E 63, 031804- (1-4)
-  He XH, Schmid F. (2008): Spontaneous formation of complex micelles from a homogeneous solution. Phys. Rev. Lett. 100, 137802(1-4).
-  He XH, Schmid F. (2006): Dynamics of spontaneous vesicle formation in dilute solutions of amphiphilic diblock copolymers. Macromolecules 39, 2654-2662.
-  He XH, Schmid F. (2006): Using prenucleation to control complex copolymeric vesicle formation in solution. Macromolecules. 39, 8908-8910.
-  He XH, Tang J. (2008): Kinetics of self-condensing vinyl hyperbranched polymerization in three dimensional space. J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem. 46, 4486-4494.
-  He XH, Liang HJ, Pan CY. (2001): Monte Carlo simulation of hyperbranched copolymerizations in the presence of a multifunctional initiator. Macromol. Theor. Simul. 10, 196-203.
-  He XH, Liang HJ, Pan CY. (2003): Self-Condensing Vinyl Polymerization in the Presence of Multifunctional Initiator with Unequal Rate Constants: Monte Carlo Simulation. Polymer 44, 6697-6706.
-  He XH, Zou ZX, Kan D, Liang HJ. (2015): Self-assembly of diblock copolymer confined in an array-structure space J. Chem. Phys. 142(10), 101912.
-  He XH, Huang L, Liang HJ, Pan CY. (2002): Self-assembly of star block copolymers by dynamic density functional theory. J. Chem. Phys. 116, 10508-10513.
-  He XH, Huang L, Liang HJ, Pan CY. (2003): Localizations of junction points of ABC 3-miktoarm star terpolymers. J. Chem. Phys. 118, 9861-9863.
-  He XH, Chen CJ, JIang ZY, Su YL. (2011): Computer simulation of formation of polymeric ultrafiltration membrane via immersion precipitation. J. Membrane Sci.371 (2011) 108–116.
-  He XH, Nagel J, Lehmann D, Heinrich G. (2005): Interface Structure between Immiscible Reactive Polymers under Transreaction: a Monte Carlo simulation. Macromol. Theor. Simul. 14, 305-311.
-  Wang YL, He XH. (2018): Self-assembly of amphiphilic truncated cones to form hollow nanovesicles. Rsc Adv., 8(24), 13526-13536.
-  Wang YL, He XH. (2016): Computer simulation of self-assembly of cone-shaped nanoparticles,RSC Adv., 2016,6, 66108-66119.
-  Xu R, He XH. (2016): Kinetics of a Multilamellar Lipid Vesicle Ripening: Simulation and Theory, J. Phys. Chem. B, J. Phys. Chem. B, 120 (9), 2262–2270.
-  Zhang QZ, Xu R, Kan D, He XH. (2016): Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Electric-field-induced Self-assembly of Diblock Copolymers, J. Chem. Phys. 144(23), 234901(1-9).
-  Lv QR, Li, HP*, Lu CH*, He XH*. (2016): Computer Simulation of Thin Film Wrinkling on Elastic Substrate,Chin. J. Chem. Phys. 29(3), 284-290.
-  Zhang ZD, He XH. (2016): Multiscale Simulation of Hyperbranched Polymerization, Acta Polymerica Sinica, 8, 992-1001.
-  Kan D, He XH. (2016): Tuning phase structures of a symmetrical diblock copolymer with a patterned electric field, Soft Matter 12(19), 4449-4456.
-  Xu J, Wang YL, He XH. (2015): Self-assembly of Janus Ellipsoids: a Brownian Dynamics Simulation with a Quantitative Nonspherical-Particle Model, Soft Matter 11(37), 7433-7439.
-  Wang YL, Li CN, He XH and Zhu JT. (2015): Preparation and Assembly of Concave Polymer Microparticles, RSC Adv., 2015, 5(46), 36680-36686.
-  Li Y, Li HP, He XH. (2014): Self-assembly of Binary Particles with Electrostatic and van der Waals Interactions, Chinese J. Chem. Phys. 27(4): 419-427.
-  Ji XJ, Jiang SC, He XH. (2014): Melting processes of oligomeric and isotactic polypropylene crystals at ultrafast heating rates, J. Chem. Phys. 140(5), 054901 (1-9).
-  Xu R, Wang ZL, He XH. (2014): Mesoscale Simulation of Vesiculation of Lipid Droplets, Chinese J. Chem. Phys. 27(6):653-661.
-  Zhang ZD, Wang L, Wang ZL, He XH, Chen Y, Muller-Plathe F, Bohm MC. (2014): A coarse-grained molecular dynamics – reactive Monte Carlo approach to simulate hyperbranched polycondensation RSC Adv. 4, 56625-56636.
-  Wang ZL, Wang L, Chen Y, He XH. (2014): Phase transition behaviours of a single dendritic polymer, Soft Matter, 10, 4142-4150.
-  Li HP, Wang ZL, Li, NN, He XH, Liang HJ. (2014): Denaturation and renaturation behaviors of short DNA in a confined space J. Chem. Phys.141(4):044911.
-  Wang L, Yang XM, He XH. (2013): Investigation of Specific AB2 Type Hyperbranched Polyesterification Reaction with Monte Carlo Simulation. Chinese J. Polym. Sci. 31(3), 371-376.
-  Wang ZL, Wang L, He XH. (2013): Phase transition of a single protein-like copolymer chain. Soft Matter 9, 3106-3116.
-  Xu R, Wang ZL, Li HP, He XH. (2013): Dynamics of Micelle Formation from Mixed Lipid Droplets. Chinese J. Chem. Phys. 26(2), 203-210, 2013.
-  Liu SY, Jiang ZY, He XH. (2013): Computer Simulation of the Formation of Anti-fouling Polymeric Ultrafiltration Membranes with the Addition of Amphiphilic Block Copolymers, J. Membrance Sci. 442, 97–106.
-  Yang F, Zhang ZD, He XH. (2013): A DFT Study of the Regeneration Process of Zinc Porphyrin Analogues in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Dalton Transactions, 42 (38), 13874 -13881.
-  Wang ZL, Jia Z, He XH. (2013): Net Motion of a Charged Macromolecule in a Ratchet-Slit, Soft Matter, 9(46), 11107-11112.
-  Zou ZX, He XH, Wang L. (2012): Phase segregation of a symmetric diblock copolymer in constrained space with a square-pillar array J. Chem. Phys. 136, 074902.
-  Wang L, He XH. (2012): Reaction Kinetics of Nonideal Hyperbranched Polymerizations: Influences of Chain Rigidity and Reaction Reversibility. J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem. 50, 2705–2714.
-  Wang L, Xu R, Wang ZL, He XH. (2012): Kinetics of multicompartment micelle formation by self-assembly of ABC miktoarm star terpolymer in dilute solution, Soft Matter 8, 11462-11470.
-  Zhang ZD, He XH, Jiang SC. (2012): A DFT Investigation of the Mechanism for Alternating Copolymerization of Styrene with Carbon Monoxide Catalyzed by Pd(II) Complexes, Chinese J. Polym. Sci. 30(5), 744-758.
-  Wang ZL, He XH. (2011): Phase Transition of a Single Star Polymer: a Wang-Landau Sampling Study. J. Chem. Phys.135, 094902(1-10).
-  Wang L, He XH, Chen Y. (2011): Diffusion Limited Hyperbranched Polymer with Substitution Effect. J. Chem. Phys.134, 104901(1-9).
-  Wang L, He XH. (2010): Conformation of Nonideal Hyperbranched Polymer in ABn (n=2, 4) Type Polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. Part B: Polym. Phys. 48, 610-616.
-  Yang XM, Wang L, He XH. (2010): Kinetics of Nonideal Hyperbranched A2 + B3 Polycondensation Simulation and Comparison with Experiments. J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem. 48 (22), 5072-5082.
-  Wang L, He XH. (2009): Investigation of ABn (n=2,4) type hyperbranched polymerization with cyclization and steric factors: influences of monomer concentration, reactivity and substitution effect. J. POLYM. SCI. PART A: POLYM. CHEM. 47, 523–533.
-  Wang ZL, He XH. (2009): Dynamics of Vesicle Formation from Lipid Droplets: Mechanism and Controllability. J. Chem. Phys. 130, 094905(1-8). Erratum: J. Chem. Phys. 132, 029901 (2010)